42-46 New City Road, Cowcaddens, Glasgow, G4 9JT
Architect: J Nisbet Listing: None No of Seats: 420
Status: Other Opened: 1911 Closed: 1918
Opened 31.1.1911 by EH Bostock in part of his larger entertainment complex on the site. Originally seating 420, the cinema was renamed the Joytown Grand Electric Theatre in 1911.
Closed in 1918, the buildings now house a supermarket, Chinatown and snooker club.