1754 Paisley Road West, Glasgow, G52 3SS
Architect: Bryden, Robertson, Boyd Listing: None No of Seats: 1,400
Status: Demolished Opened: 1935 Closed: 1974
Opened in April 1935 by Smith & Welsh. Architects Bryden, Robertson, Boyd, and originally seating 1,400. Sold to Singleton Cinemas, 7.1.1950.
Closed 3.2.1959, and remodelled as the Flamingo Ballroom.
Bingo from 1974 until demolition in early 2003.