417 Sauchiehall Street, Glasgow, G2 3LG
Architect: AV Gardner Listing: None No of Seats: 262
Status: Closed as a Cinema – Building Repurposed Opened: 1911 Closed: 1930
Opened November 1911 by the De Luxe Theatre Company in old shop, this had a small auditorium seating 262 behind a tenement, entered through a long corridor leading out to the rear.
Closed in 1930, and now a Chinese restaurant; the original decorated ceiling may survive above a suspended ceiling.