293 Castlemilk Road, Glasgow, G44 4LE
Architect: McNair & Elder Listing: None No of Seats: 1,600
Status: Demolished Opened: 1937 Closed: 1972
Other information: Opened 20.12.37 by Cathcart Picture Playhouse (GU Scott). Arch. McNair & Elder to seat 1,600. Sold to County Properties and renamed the County in 1971, it changed over to bingo from 1972.
In 2001, approval was given for demolition in order to build flats. The exterior shown above is much altered from its original state.