241 Stonelaw Road, Burnside, Glasgow, G73 3RL
Architect: Neil C Duff Listing: None No of Seats: 1,250
Status: Demolished Opened: 1932 Closed: 1960
Opened in April 1932 by the Burnside Picture House Co. Ltd. Designed by architect Neil C Duff, seating was for 1,250. Sold to ABC in December 1936. Closed and demolished in November 1960.
Photo courtesy of the Scottish Screen Archive.