44 Queen St, Lossiemouth, Moray, IV31 6PN
Architect: A Cattenach Listing: None / Unknown No of Seats: Unknown
Status: Closed as Cinema – Building Repurposed Opened: 1939 Closed: c.1968
Opened 1939. The Regal was owned by a Mr. Bob Bryce who sold it to CAC in the late 50’s or early 60’s,
before becoming the Manager of the La Scala in Inverness. He remained in that position until approx 1968, when it closed.
The Regal has been used as a furniture store since 1975, and some interior decoration survives.
Photo courtesy David Low.