63-65 High Street, Invergordon, Highland, IV18 0DH
Architect: William Joass / Alexander Ross (alterations) Listing: B-Listed (1983) No of Seats: 500
Status: Closed as Cinema – Repurposed Opened: 1934 Closed: 1984
Early film shows in Town Hall, built 1871 by architect William Joass. Converted into cinema by Invergordon Picture House Company (AB King), 1934. Architect Alexander Ross and Son. to seat 500. Part-week bingo from late 60s. Films ended, 29.4.1984. Converted to Arts Centre, 1988.
Photo courtesy John McNaught and Wendy Sanders.