Picture House / Regal, Renfrew

2 Station Rd, Renfrew, Renfrewshire, PA4 8RP  

Architect: Unknown / McKissack   Listing: None    No of Seats: 800

Picture c.1993 courtesy Chris Doak

Status: Closed as Cinema – Building Repurposed   
Opened: 1913   Closed: 1972

Other information: Opened 1913 by Renfrew Picture House Ltd. S.800 Largely rebuilt by McKissack with balcony added, renamed, 1931. S.1400 Bingo from 1972, to around 2015, when it was sold.

In 2018 it was a kickboxing studio, as seen in Google Streetview below.

 

Leave a Reply