25-27 South Street, Elgin, Moray, IV30 1JZ
Architect: A. Cattenach Listing: None No of Seats: 700+
Status: Closed as Cinema – Now Bingo Opened: 1926 Closed: Unknown
Opened late 1926. Arch. A. Cattanach. Closed 1964. Now Carlton Bingo. The mansard roof above the entrance was a later addition.
Main photo above courtesy David Low. The 3 Picture House proprietors are sitting in front of the entrance.
From L to R, they are Mr. W.P.Austin, Mr. J.S. Soutar, & Mr. John Cormack. Unknown staff members standing behind.