403 Cumberland St, Glasgow, G5 0SE
Architect: J Jeffrey Waddell Listing: None No of Seats: 1,300
Status: Demolished Opened: 1912 Closed: 1958
Opened 1912 by Cumberland Picture House Ltd. in old church. Arch. J Jeffrey Waddell. s. 1,300. Sold to RV Singleton, 11.1912. Rebuilt, 1927. Arch. Gardner & Glen. Sold to Odeon, 9.1936. Closed, demolished 1958.
Archive photo courtesy of Norrie Mcnamee.