281 High Street, Portobello Edinburgh Edinburgh
Architect: J Dunn & Partners, alts. Listing: None / Unknown No of Seats: Unknown
Status: Demolished Opened: 1915 Closed: Unknown
Other information: Opened 1915. Central P H., 1920, then New Central. Altered, 1933. Arch. James Dunn & Partners. Taken over by G.P. and named George, 12.11.42. Reverted to New Central,1954, when G.P. took over the County. Cl. 2.12.61. Bingo, then nightclub, then restaurant. Dem. for flats.