908 Govan Road, Glasgow, G51 3AF
Architect: Unknown / CJ McNair Listing: None No of Seats: 3,000
Status: Demolished Opened: 1899 / 1902 Closed: 1937
Opened 4.11.1899 as a Theatre. Showed films from 1902. Sold to Caledon Pictures, 11.1923, seating 3,000. Rebuilt, 1932. Arch. CJ McNair, seating 2,078.
Destroyed by fire, 24.10.37.
Replaced in 1938 by the next generation Lyceum, also designed by McNair, and Elder.