17-21 Countess Street, Saltcoats, North Ayrshire, KA21 5HP
Architect: Peter King Listing: B-Listed (1980) No of Seats: Unknown
Status: Closed as Cinema – now Council Offices Opened: 1826 Closed: 1972
Other information: The town hall opened 1826, and was leased for cinema use by a Mrs Thomson. It closed around 1972. Refurbished in 2016 to accommodate the offices of North Ayrshire Council.
Picture courtesy Gary Painter.