Calder, Glasgow

302 Calder St, Glasgow, G42

Architect: Cowiesons   Listing: None   No of Seats: 1,250

Status: Demolished   Opened: 1932   Closed: 1967

Other information:

Opened 25.4.32 by Harry Winocour (W Regent) at back of the Govanhill Picture House. Architect Cowieson’s. seated 1,250. Sold, 1954, to Green’s. Closed 1967. Bingo until 1972. Demolished 1981. 

Photo c.1980 courtesy Chris Doak.

Leave a Reply