2 Knightscliffe Avenue, Glasgow, G13 2TG
Architect: WB Inglis Listing: None No of Seats: 1,140 / 1,470
Status: Demolished Opened: 1928 Closed: 1959
Opened in December 1928 by North British Theatres Ltd. Designed by architect WB Inglis to seat 1, 140. Sold to Singleton Cinemas Ltd, November 1938. Rebuilt & modernised; now seating 1,470. Closed June 1959. Demolished 1960.
Photo courtesy of the Cinema Theatre Association archive.